Made of quality grades as per IS:1865 which is used for heavy pressure pipes carrying water, gas, and sewage for sized 80-600mm nominal diameter and other piping installation with the working hydrostatic test pressure upto 2.5 mpa.
Quality Pin Points:
PSI following the under mentioned Indian standards of dI fittings:
- IS 9523: 2000 DI FITTINGS
- IS 269: 1986 FOR 33 GRADE ORDINARY PORTLAND CEMENT
- IS 1500: 1983 FOR BRINELL HARDNESS
- IS 1608: 1995 FOR TENSILE STRENGTH
- IS 1865: 1991 IRON CASTING WITH SPHEROIDAL OR NODULAR GRAPHITE
Chemical composition test, dimensions and wall thickness test, tensile strength test of material, elongation test, hydraulic test of the item, and cement lining test.